CAREER READINESS BADGE
Stay Confident and Career Ready
If you’re new to the professional world or re-entering it after a long hiatus this badge was made for you. Go into your next interview with nerves of steel and unwavering confidence, ready for whatever comes your way, and equipped with the right words for expressing what your talents have to offer. Learn More
Career Preparation Lessons:
- Dress for Success
- Informational Interviews
- The Fundamentals of Cover Letters
- Writing and Open and Close for a Cover Letter
- Share Your Story
- Course Survey
COMMUNITY ADVOCATE BADGE
Help Transform Your Community
Know how to create lasting positive change in your community and beyond. Earn the Community Advocate Badge to replace second guesses and unsurety with the mastery of bringing people together, compelling communication, respectful delegation and much more. Learn More
Community Advocate Lessons:
- Communicating in Teams
- The Importance of Collaboration in Teams
- Knowing How to Delegate
- What Makes A Cohesive Team?
- Building Top Teams
- Leading Your Team to Success
- Ready, Set, Lead!
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE BADGE
Be the Reason Customers Keep Coming Back
Attracting, engaging and continuously delighting customers is an art that is not easily understood, let alone master. We designed the Customer Service Excellence Badge to change that. Power up the critical soft skills that are key for becoming a customer service guru. Learn More
Customer Service Lessons:
- What is Customer Service?
- A Roadmap to Five Star Guest Relations
- Great Guest Experiences
- Personalize the Guest Experience
- Service with Consistency
- Managing Issues
- How to Interact with Your Customers
- How to Engage Your Customer
- Why do Customers Come to Your Store?
- How do Customers Differ
- How do You Keep Your Customers
- Types of Difficult Customers
- How to Respond to a Guest Complaint
How It Works
1. Sign Up for Free.
Subscribe for free and try out the lessons for yourself before committing.
2. Earn Your Badge.
Finish all of the course lessons for the badge of your choice to get your verified report to tout on your LinkedIn and to potential employers.
3. Keep Advancing!
Keep building on the progress you've made by powering up more key soft skills with our other fieldXperience courses.